Retail Billing Clerk
DeMontrond® Auto Group has an opening for an experienced Retail Billing Clerk in our Accounting department. This individual will assist in posting all retail bills into the ledger, as well as, signing and completing Titles and is a member of a 3 person billing team. Excellent team atmosphere with on the job training.
- Verify the completeness of each retail deal.
- Complete all steps in finalizing and posting each retail car deal - daily and accurately.
- Process, timely, reatil billing payments.
- Working assigned accounting schedules.
- Complete title administrative work - signing for titles and transferring titles.
- Thorough follow-up on all pending items/issues.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
- 1-3 years’ experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- ADP Drive and Dealership experience, preferred.
- Must be familiar and have the ability to operate a 10-key calculator.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and supplemental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, paid time off, holiday pay and company paid continuing education and training.
The DeMontrond® family business was established in Houston in 1953 but dates back to 1914 with the first Buick franchise in Texas. Our family of dealerships is an established group of family-owned and operated automobile and recreational vehicle dealerships serving the greater Houston-area from Conroe to Texas City; we currently offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Buick, GMC, Volvo, Volkswagen, Kia, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Genesis and a wide range of trailers, 5th wheels and motorhomes – and we are the exclusive home of Warranty Forever® in the greater Houston area. DeMontrond® has a long-standing tradition of excellence and guest-satisfaction and we are seeking team members who have the highest level of integrity, are self-motivated and have a desire for a long-term career rather than just a job.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.