Collision Center Parts Specialist
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Collision Center Parts Specialist to purchase, sell, store, and issue parts while serving internal, wholesale and retail clients.
- Review estimates and be forward thinking of which parts are needed.
- Order parts.
- Make decision based on best price or profit.
- Make decisions based on what parts need to be ordered first.
- Checking parts in with vendors.
- Mirror matching parts (matching the new part as received to the old, broken, part).
- Posting invoices to the Computer Management System.
- Once parts pulled, reviewing the parts with the Technician and receiving signatures for parts received.
- Manage and maintain cores and returns.
- Be able to think on your own and outside the box.
- Ability to work quickly and assist the Technicians when asked.
- Be able to communicate.
- Be aware of the surroundings and work in a team atmosphere.
- On the job training, as well as, 1 week off-site training.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
One year independent body shop experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and supplemental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, paid time off, holiday pay and company paid continuing education and training.
The DeMontrond® family business was established in Houston in 1953 but dates back to 1914 with the first Buick franchise in Texas. Our family of dealerships is an established group of family-owned and operated automobile and recreational vehicle dealerships serving the greater Houston-area from Conroe to Texas City; we currently offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Buick, GMC, Volvo, Volkswagen, Kia, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Genesis and a wide range of trailers, 5th wheels and motorhomes – and we are the exclusive home of Warranty Forever® in the greater Houston area. DeMontrond® has a long-standing tradition of excellence and guest-satisfaction and we are seeking team members who have the highest level of integrity, are self-motivated and have a desire for a long-term career rather than just a job.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.