RV Make Ready Technician
Texas City, Texas
Do you obsess over every little detail? Do you love that new Auto/RV smell? If so, our busy RV dealership may have the perfect opportunity for you as our new RV Make Ready Technician. We work hard, but we also take care of those who work to make our dealership a success.
- Recondition, detail and interior cleaning of new and used RV units.
- Completing work to the dealership's high standard of quality.
- Completing assigned tasks to specification in a timely manner.
- Maintaining supplies and keeping track of materials, time and necessary repairs.
- A driver’s license and driving abstract is required for those who will be driving tractors and moving units on the lot.
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic.
- Pride of workmanship and follow-through are essential.
- Commitment to superior customer service.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Good general health and physical ability.
- Willingness to work in tight spaces.
- Detail oriented-Personable manner and good customer service skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Takes direction well, coachable.
- Training will be provided.
- RV experience is a plus.
- Vehicle reconditioning experience a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to utilize manual dexterity as well as stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Company offers medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance, 401K, paid time off, holidays and continuing education and on the job training.
The DeMontrond® family business was established in Houston in 1953 but dates back to 1914 with the first Buick franchise in Texas. Our family of dealerships is an established group of family-owned and operated automobile and RV dealerships serving the greater Houston-area from Conroe to Texas City; we currently offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Buick, GMC, Volvo, Volkswagen, Kia, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Genesis and a wide range of trailers, 5th wheels and motorhomes – and we are the exclusive home of Warranty Forever® in the greater Houston area. DeMontrond® has a long-standing tradition of excellence and guest-satisfaction and we are seeking team members who have the highest level of integrity, are self-motivated and have a desire for a long-term career rather than just a job.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.