Body Shop Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate customer-oriented teammate to join the DeMontrond family as a Body Shop Customer Service Representative (CSR). We are seeking experienced CSRs who take pride in providing world-class customer experiences by handling customer inquiries (i.e., inbound, outbound, chat, and email) with accuracy, efficiency and enthusiasm, as well as, demonstrating care and concern during every customer interaction.
- Delivering professional, accurate and efficient assistance to customers, insurance carriers and vendors.
- Assisting customers with general collision repair inquiries and scheduling vehicle for repair.
- Demonstrating excellent customer interactions.
- Taking full ownership and accountability by assisting, researching and resolving customer issues.
- Utilizing resources to research and troubleshoot customer inquiries to resolve inquires during the first contact.
- Handling challenging situations calmly and professionally.
- Attending to the needs of not only the customers, but also the appearance of the customer waiting room.
- Attend, when needed, meetings with the Body Shop team.
- One year of customer service contact experience, preferred.
- Bilingual (English, Spanish), a plus.
- Team-focused, professional, and strong work ethic.
- Clear, distinct oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills.
- High School diploma or GED, required.
Pay based on market value and is paid weekly, on Friday.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and supplemental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, paid time off, holiday pay and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The DeMontrond® family business was established in Houston in 1953 but dates back to 1914 with the first Buick franchise in Texas. Our family of dealerships is an established group of family-owned and operated automobile and recreational vehicle dealerships serving the greater Houston-area from Conroe to Texas City; we currently offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Buick, GMC, Volvo, Volkswagen, Kia, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Genesis and a wide range of trailers, 5th wheels and motorhomes – and we are the exclusive home of Warranty Forever® in the greater Houston area. DeMontrond has a long-standing tradition of excellence and guest-satisfaction and we are seeking team members who have the highest level of integrity, are self-motivated and have a desire for a long-term career rather than just a job.