Posted On: February 10, 2020
Accounting / Inventory Clerk
As a part of our continued growth we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Inventory Clerk. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to record and enter inventory of all vehicles received. As an Inventory Clerk, you will verify, and record purchased vehicles from auctions, customers or other dealerships and record the assigned stock number on each vehicle. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail, work well with others, must have excellent written, and verbal skills. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and enjoy working with others. If you are looking to join a company with excellent benefits, like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Verify and record purchased vehicles from factories, auctions, other dealerships and customers.
- Assigned Stock Numbers for all new vehicles.
- Enter, to the ledger, all inventory as it is received to each location.
- Match and file all MSOs with the factory invoices.
- Process payment for purchased used inventory.
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner.
- Verify that proper documentation is attached.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers always.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and supplemental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, paid time off, holiday pay and company paid continuing education and training.
The DeMontrond® family business was established in Houston in 1953 but dates back to 1914 with the first Buick franchise in Texas. Our family of dealerships is an established group of family-owned and operated automobile and recreational vehicle dealerships serving the greater Houston-area from Conroe to Texas City; we currently offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Buick, GMC, Volvo, Volkswagen, Kia, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Genesis and a wide range of trailers, 5th wheels and motorhomes – and we are the exclusive home of Warranty Forever® in the greater Houston area. DeMontrond® has a long-standing tradition of excellence and guest-satisfaction and we are seeking team members who have the highest level of integrity, are self-motivated and have a desire for a long-term career rather than just a job.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.