State Inspector/Lube Technician
Texas City, Texas
State Inspector/Quick Lube Technician
Willing to help get State Inspection License if have Lube Technician experiance
If working on cars gets your gears moving, we’re ready to accelerate your career. As a Quick Lube Technician, you’ll start by inspecting and lubricating vehicles quickly and thoroughly. We’ll provide you with the training and expertise to ensure you’re running optimally. With a little elbow grease, your career can go from zero to one hundred before you know it. At our dealership, the door is always open. And so are your options.
- 14.00 hourly/40 hours week
- A great working environment where you’ll be supported by a team of professionals
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Discounts on vehicle purchases
- Advancement opportunities for high performers The Requirements:
- The capability to read/comprehend written instructions and information
- Familiarity with all aspects of automotive repair/maintenance
- A valid driver’s license and be able to operate manual transmissions
- Prior experience as a technician’s helper or apprentice would be highly desirable
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- The capacity to stand, stoop, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Work in the seated position for long periods while operating controls with arms and legs.
- The capability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Performing multipoint inspections and communicate additional service/repair needs to service advisors
- Servicing universal joints, grease fittings, and steering knuckles using grease guns
- Inspect fluid levels in steering gears, power steering reservoirs, transmissions, differentials, rear axle housings and shackles
- Checking tire pressure, adding water to radiators, and replacing oil and air filters
- Lubricating moving parts with specified lubricants
- Draining oil from crankcases and refilling with oil
- Inspecting all vehicles for additional repairs
- Completing State Inspections
The DeMontrond® family business was established in Houston in 1953 but dates back to 1914 with the first Buick franchise in Texas. Our family of dealerships is an established group of family-owned and operated automobile and recreational vehicle dealerships serving the greater Houston-area from Conroe to Texas City; we currently offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Buick, GMC, Volvo, Volkswagen, Kia, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Genesis and a wide range of trailers, 5th wheels and motorhomes – and we are the exclusive home of Warranty Forever® in the greater Houston area. DeMontrond® has a long-standing tradition of excellence and guest-satisfaction and we are seeking team members who have the highest level of integrity, are self-motivated and have a desire for a long-term career rather than just a job.
Turn your automotive passions into a performance driven career - apply now and get started.