Rebate Incentive Clerk
Rebate Incentive Clerk:
DeMontrond is looking for an experienced Rebate/Incentive Receivables Clerk with automotive accounting experience.
We are seeking a reliable individual to help manage the collection of all manufacture rebate and incentive receivables, for multiple franchises. This will require working with management to gain an understanding of program rules and being able to audit deals to ensure all required documents are in the file and have been submitted for payment. We offer competitive pay (depending on experience) and a flexible work schedule.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years’ automotive experience required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines.
- CDK & Advent preferred but not mandatory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPOSNSIBILITIES:
- Enter daily manufacture payments to the ledger.
- Review and ensure accuracy of all incentives and rebates, along with proper documentation.
- Ability to research all receivable issues.
- Monthly review of assigned Accounting schedules.
- Communication with management regarding aging items.
- Effective problem resolution.
- Other duties, as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry mandatory.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes chaotic environment
- Good organizational skills, data entry skills, ability to use Microsoft office programs including Excel.