Billing Clerk-MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE EXP! Start this week!
DeMontrond® Auto Group has an opening for an experienced Billing Clerk in our Accounting department. This individual will assist in posting all retail bills into the ledger, as well as, signing and completing Titles. Excellent team atmosphere with on the job training.
- Verify the completeness of each retail deal.
- Complete all steps in finalizing and posting each retail car deal - daily and accurately.
- Proces timely retail billing payments.
- Working assigned accounting schedules.
- Complete title administrative work - signing for titles and transferring titles.
- Thorough follow-up on all pending items/issues.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
- 1-3 years’ experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- ADP Drive and Dealership experience, preferred.
- Must be familiar and have the ability to operate a 10-key calculator.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and supplemental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, paid time off, holiday pay and company paid continuing education and training.
The DeMontrond® family business was established in Houston in 1953 but dates back to 1914 with the first Buick franchise in Texas. Our family of dealerships is an established group of family-owned and operated automobile and recreational vehicle dealerships serving the greater Houston-area from Conroe to Texas City; we currently offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Buick, GMC, Volvo, Volkswagen, Kia, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Genesis and a wide range of trailers, 5th wheels and motorhomes – and we are the exclusive home of Warranty Forever® in the greater Houston area. DeMontrond® has a long-standing tradition of excellence and guest-satisfaction and we are seeking team members who have the highest level of integrity, are self-motivated and have a desire for a long-term career rather than just a job.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
According to a recent SHRM report, every job posting generates the submission of 250 resumes. However due to time constraints, only 2% get an interview. Our goal at DeMontrond is fair and equitable treatment for all. To accomplish this we want to interview 100% of those that take the time to submit a resume. Our experience tells us that you are more than a piece of paper. Please click on this “Applicant Selfie Link” and download our free software which will walk you through the applicant selfie interview process. We look forward to receiving your interview video.