RV Service Advisor
If you are a natural people-pleaser and a good listener who also happens to love RVs, then our dealership has the perfect job for you. We need more than an RV Service Advisor; we need an outstanding communicator with a professional appearance and a strong work ethic, someone who is equally comfortable greeting customers as they are scheduling appointments and acting as a liaison between customers and Service Technicians. Successful candidates will also have excellent follow-through skills and a sharp eye for details.
- Attitude is everything—greet RV Service department customers promptly and courteously.
- Listen to each customer and clearly articulate repair needs to technicians.
- Upsell recommended/additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods.
- Provide accurate estimates of repair/maintenance costs.
- Adherence to dealership policy on customer vehicle care and operation.
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress.
- Sell and manage extended warranties.
- Inspect repair quality and ensure that all work is complete.
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up.
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers.
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints.
- Keep the RV Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems.
Education and/or Experience
A high school diploma or equivalency degree is required. Experience in a service-related position is also preferred, but not necessary.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and supplemental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, paid time off, holiday pay and company paid continuing education and training.
The DeMontrond® family business was established in Houston in 1953 but dates back to 1914 with the first Buick franchise in Texas. Our family of dealerships is an established group of family-owned and operated automobile and recreational vehicle dealerships serving the greater Houston-area from Conroe to Texas City; we currently offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Buick, GMC, Volvo, Volkswagen, Kia, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Genesis and a wide range of trailers, 5th wheels and motorhomes – and we are the exclusive home of Warranty Forever® in the greater Houston area. DeMontrond® has a long-standing tradition of excellence and guest-satisfaction and we are seeking team members who have the highest level of integrity, are self-motivated and have a desire for a long-term career rather than just a job.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.