Shop Porter- Part Time
Texas City, Texas
Service Shop Porter
The Service Porter is responsible for moving scrap parts to the proper bins, and keeping the shop, restrooms, and lunch are clean. This position interacts daily with Customers, Technicians, Service Manager, Service Associates, Collision Center Manager, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
- Move vehicles from intake area to storage area
- Move vehicles inside and outside of Service Center to help achieve production standards
- Maintain neat and orderly production and shop areas by sweeping, mopping, and removal of trash and discarded parts as well as other actions required to maintain the appearance of the production and shop areas
- Maintain other areas of the Service Center such as the offices, storage areas and around the outside of the Department
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes
Monday- Friday 1:00pm to 6:00pm
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job requires "people" skills and a genuine desire to service the client. A positive attitude and willingness to be a team member are essential to this position.