Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Executive Assistant reporting to the CAO. The Executive Assistant will execute administrative policies determined by or in conjunction with Executives by performing the following responsibilities.
- Coordinates the CAO's calendar, scheduling appointments and conference calls (where applicable).
- Composes routine and complex correspondences including agenda, notices, minutes, resolutions, memos, confidential correspondences, reports, strategic plans, and other documents.
- Screens CAO's incoming telephone calls and incoming correspondences.
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries; compiles documents for travel related meetings.
- Addresses/manages internal and external client concerns.
- Assists with marketing events, as needed.
- Attends weekly department meetings.
- Assists with the CAO's personal business, when needed.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently
- Travel, when necessary, between the Houston and Texas City locations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- Be detail oriented and organized with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be trustworthy.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and supplemental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, paid time off, holiday pay and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The DeMontrond® family business was established in Houston in 1953 but dates back to 1914 with the first Buick franchise in Texas. Our family of dealerships is an established group of family-owned and operated automobile and recreational vehicle dealerships serving the greater Houston-area from Conroe to Texas City; we currently offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Buick, GMC, Volvo, Volkswagen, Kia, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Genesis and a wide range of trailers, 5th wheels and motorhomes – and we are the exclusive home of Warranty Forever® in the greater Houston area. DeMontrond® has a long-standing tradition of excellence and guest-satisfaction and we are seeking team members who have the highest level of integrity, are self-motivated and have a desire for a long-term career rather than just a job.